From Celeb Nude Wiki - The Encyclopedia of Nude Celebs
Date of Birth: 22 April 1966
Place of Birth: New York City, New York, USA
Height: 5' 5" (1.65 m)
Dana Barron (born April 22, 1966) is an American actress who has starred in film and on television. Barron is best known for her role as Audrey Griswold in the 1983 film National Lampoon's Vacation which she reprised in 2003's Christmas Vacation II: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure for NBC television.
Barron was born in New York City, New York, the daughter of Joyce McCord, a stage actress, and Robert Barron, a commercial director and former child actor. She appeared on the soap opera One Life to Live from 1984–1985 as Michelle Boudin. She starred in the 1998 TV series The Magnificent Seven as Casey. She had a recurring role as Nikki Witt on the Fox series Beverly Hills, 90210, for which she won the Youth in Film Award for as best recurring actress.
Barron has made guest appearances on TV shows including The Equalizer, In the Heat of the Night, Murder, She Wrote, and Babylon 5 as a telepath named Lauren Ashley in the Season 5 episode "The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father".
- National Lampoon's Vacation (1983)
- Heaven Help Us (1985)
- Death Wish 4: The Crackdown (1987)
- Heartbreak Hotel (1988) (TV)
- Magic Kid (1994)
- Magic Kid II (1994)
- The Perfect Nanny (2000)
- Python (2000)
- Night Class (2001)
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure (2003)
- McBride: Murder Past Midnight (2005)
- Pucked (2006)
- Her father, Robert Barron, is an award-winning 'commercial' director who started the first commercial and soap opera acting for television school in the world: Weist-Barron School of Television. Her mother is stage actress Joyce McCord.
- Sister of Allison Barron.
- Studied sculpture at The Art Students League of New York.
- Played the character Audrey Griswold twice which means she is the only actor to have played one of Clark Griswold's (Chevy Chase) children more than once.