From Celeb Nude Wiki - The Encyclopedia of Nude Celebs
Date of Birth: 31 July 1975
Place of Birth: Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Birth Name: Anne Marie Cancelmi
Height: 5' 10" (1.78 m)
Anne Marie Cancelmi (born July 31, 1975), known as Annie Parisse, is an American television, film, and theater actress, known for playing Alexandra Borgia on the television drama Law & Order, a role she played from 2005 until 2006 in 33 episodes. Parisse is also known for her role of Julia Lindsey Snyder on the daytime soap opera As the World Turns. She took her stage name from her great-grandmother and namesake Anna Maria Parisse.
Parisse was born in Anchorage, Alaska, the daughter of Louis G. "Lou" Cancelmi and wife Annette, and grew up in Mercer Island, King County, Washington, where she attended Mercer Island High School, the same where Stanley Ann Dunham graduated from. She has two brothers, Louis Cancelmi and Michael Cancelmi. She attended Fordham University, where she appeared in numerous productions, including Medea and Antigone, both of which featured her as the lead. Annie Parisse is the sister of actor Louis Cancelmi, who was married to Elisabeth Waterston, the daughter of Law & Order veteran Sam Waterston, in October 2006.
Parisse guest-starred on shows such as Big Apple, Third Watch, and Friends. She made a 2002 appearance on Law & Order, playing an exotic dancer in law school in the episode "Attorney Client" where she testified against another defendant (a defense attorney) who plotted the murder of his wife.
Before joining Law & Order, Parisse joined the cast of the CBS soap opera As the World Turns as Julia Lindsey Snyder from 1998 to 2001 and returned for a few episodes in 2002. She was later nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series in 2001.
Parisse had a minor role in the 2004 action movie National Treasure, playing the role of Agent Dawes, who was Agent Sadusky's assistant. For the 2005 film Monster-in-Law, she held a supporting role. She also had a role as Jeannie Ashcroft in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
Parisse quit her role on Law & Order, and she made her final appearance in the May 17, 2006, season finale, in which her character is killed. Starting on March 8, 2007, Parisse starred in a revival of Craig Lucas's Prelude to a Kiss, along with Alan Tudyk and John Mahoney.
On November 11, 2008, it was announced that Parisse will reprise her work in an Off Broadway performance as the title role of Becky Shaw.
Awards and nominations
- 2001 - Nominated for a Daytime Emmy at the Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series for As the World Turns
- As the World Turns (unknown episodes, 1998-2002) .... Julia Lindsey Snyder
- On the Q.T. (1999) .... Wendy
- Big Apple (1 episode, "#1.1", 2001) .... Geena
- 28th Daytime Emmy Awards (2001) (TV) .... Herself
- Third Watch (2 episodes, "Old Dogs, New Tricks" and "Cold Front", 2002) .... Nurse Tammy Sizemore
- Law & Order (34 episodes, 2002, 2005-2006) .... Jasmine Blake and A.D.A. Alexandra Borgia
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) .... Jeannie
- NYPD 2069 (2004) (TV) ....
- Pagans (2004) .... Elise Ashton
- Beverly Hills S.U.V. (2004) (TV) .... Taylor Stevens
- Friends (1 episode, "The One with the Birth Mother", 2004) .... Sarah
- National Treasure (2004) .... Agent Dawes
- Monster-in-Law (2005) .... Morgan
- Prime (2005) .... Katherine
- Blackbird (2007) .... Angie
- What Just Happened (2008) .... 'Fiercely' Actress
- Woman in Burka (2008) .... Annie
- Definitely, Maybe (2008) .... Anne
- Bubble-Rama (2008) .... Darcy
- First Person Singular (2009) .... Mimi
- Tickling Leo (2009) .... Delphina Adams
- My Own Love Song (2009) .... (completed)
- The Tested (2009) .... Lisa Varone (post-production)
- Fringe (1 episode, "Unearthed", 2010) .... Teresa Rusk
- The Pacific (2 episodes, "Iwo Jima" and "Home", 2010) .... Lena Mae Riggi Basilone
- List of stage names
- Graduated from Mercer Island High School, near Seattle, WA. 
- Attended Fordham University in New York City.
- Parents: Louis G. "Lou" and Annette Cancelmi.
- Siblings: Louis Cancelmi, an actor and writer, and Michael Cancelmi, Italian teacher.
- Along with S. Epatha Merkerson, Milena Govich, Jeremy Sisto and Jerry Orbach, one of only five "Law & Order" (1990) cast members to play a different character in an episode before joining the cast in a later season. (Michael Imperioli also played multiple roles, but was not a permanent addition to the cast as Det. Nick Falco.).
- Nominated for a 2007 Drama Desk Award for her performance in "The Internationalist" (Outstanding Actress in a Play).
- Sister in law of Elisabeth Waterston.
- Grandparents: Harry J., Sr., and Mary Smetana Cancelmi.
- Nominated for a 2009 Lucille Lortel Award for her performance in the off-Broadway play "Becky Shaw" (Outstanding Lead Actress).
- Has two uncles, Norbert A. Cancelmi, of Bethel Park, and Harry J. Cancelmi, Jr., of Waynesburg, Greene County, Pennsylvania, and three cousins.
- She took her stage name from her late great-grandmother, Anna Maria Parisse, who lived in Washington, the wife of her great-grandfather Gaetano Cancelmi.
- Her godfather is her uncle Harry J., Jr., who is a defense attorney.
- Her mother is a teacher at Saint Kilian Parish School in Cranberry Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
- Her father is a senior executive with Alaska Air and her mother is a first-grade teacher at Newport Heights Elementary.
- Teacher of Acting for the Camera at the Fordham University Theatre Program.
- Her paternal grandfather was an Agent for the Pennsylvania Department of Justice (1934-1941) and a Western Pennsylvania District Supervisor of the State Parole Board (1942-1968).
- Had a child in October 2009.